Healthy Snacks Workshop - March 12th, 7-8:30pm @Humble Bumble Cafe, Brize Norton
Do you find yourself searching for a quick pick me up during the day, struggling to focus and concentrate, experiencing the afternoon crash and would love to have some healthy snack options to enjoy that are actually good for your health?
Then come and join Debbie Vanderboom, Nutritional Advisor for a fun filled and educational evening where she will share with you her top tips to make healthy and nourishing snacks for home, school or the office.
You will learn:
- How to choose healthy snacks that will give you more energy throughout the day
- Why you may be experiencing fatigue mid afternoon and what you can do to fix it
- How to make delicious, nutritious and allergen friendly snacks for when you are at home with the kids, on the road, packing school lunches or at the office.
Demos, Sampling and a recipe guide of healthy snacks will be provided.
You will also have a 25% discount on all beverages from Humble Bumble Cafe on the evening.
Location: Humble Bumble Cafe, Brize Norton
7 Day Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plan
Starting out with a new style of eating can feel a bit daunting at first, you may not know where to start, you may not know what is important to include nutritionally and how to create delicious meals that actually taste good.
If you want to:
- Join Veganuary and make sure you are supporting optimal health
- Increase your intake of plant based foods for health reasons
- You want to start cutting down on your intake of meat and dairy but don't know where to start
- You are following a gluten free eating plan but have lost inspiration
- You want to increase your prebiotic fibre intake in order to support your gut health
Then this 7 day whole food plant based meal plan is just what you need. You will receive a variety of delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, your shopping list for the week and an outline. You will also receive tips to make the most of your meal plan along with the best places to purchase some of your ingredients as well as other ingredients you may want to include through the week. No need to search through cook books or online for recipes, I have taken all the guess work out for you so that you can enjoy the next 7 days.
Not only that, but I have ensured that you are getting your RDAs of protein, calcium, selenium and all other nutrients that tend to be low in a standard plant based diet.
If you would like to have a bespoke meal plan created just for you and your individual needs, or a longer plant based meal plan (14 or 28 days) then please contact me for more details.
If you are ready, let's get started on your journey to optimal health.
** Once you purchase your meal plan I will send all the documents you will need via email to get started.
Wishing you a wonderful start to 2020.
Healthy Recipe Club
It's time for you to feel inspired in the kitchen with my brand new recipe club. Enjoy delicious recipes delivered direct to your inbox for 1-6 months or 1 year. Don't spend hours searching for recipes that fit with your unique lifestyle and goals, leave that to me and I will help you stay inspired in the kitchen.
You will receive:
- Biweekly emails with delicious recipes to enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Shopping lists with all the ingredients you need for the week, to keep everything simple and practical
- Additional nutrition tips, recipes and advice sent to your inbox for 1 year
- the opportunity to cook amazing meals for you and your family that will also have you feeling your best this year
I hope you can join me on this journey to health by using the power of healthy food.
21 Day Green Smoothie Challenge
Get ready to harness the power of plants by enjoying one green smoothie a day in my 21 Day Green Smoothie Challenge.
Adding smoothies to your daily routine is a simple, effective and fun way to experience the amazing benefits of vegetables and fruits and to ensure you are getting your 5 a day. All of the recipes in the challenge can help to boost energy levels, shed inches, lower inflammation, improve skin health, improve digestion and give you that glow back this year.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
- 21 Delicious and Nutritious Smoothie Recipes
- 3 weekly shopping lists to help make things easier each week
- A simple get started guide with tips to get the most out of your challenge
- A guide to healthy boosters and how they can benefit your health when added into smoothies
- An explanation about the importance of rotating your greens and their benefits
Your journey to optimal health starts with adding more greens to your routine.
Sign up below by clicking the button.
Note: All Documents will be sent to you in a personalised email once payment has been received.