Breakfast doesn't have to be something that takes a lot of time to prepare, and this also means it can be more then a sugar filled bowl of cereal that does not contain any vital nutrients for optimal health. Give these two a try and see how you feel throughout the day. We hope you enjoy your super food charge.
CHIA SEED PORRIDGE
- First take 1 cup of berries (can be frozen and defrosted)
- Mash these up and then add in 3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds, 3 Tbsp of desiccated coconut, and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or other milk variety)
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight while you are fast asleep
- Wake up and grab your bowl which will have expanded overnight.
- Top this with 2 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds, 1/2 sliced banana and 1 Tbsp of almond butter.
- You can add more milk if too thick and ENJOY
SOAKED DELICIOUS OATS PORRIDGE
- Combine 1/3 cup of oats, 3/4 cups of unsweetened almond milk (or another milk alternative), 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds, 1/2 mashed banana
- Place your bowl of oats in the fridge overnight
- In the morning top off with 1/2 cup of berries, or a chopped up apple with 2 tsp of pumpkin/sunflower seeds
- Can add additional milk if too thick and ENJOY
If you are looking for more recipe ideas keep your eyes open for future posts. We love to share our ideas with clients and those looking to add a bit of something new to their eating plan.
Stay healthier longer with whole natural foods.